Twitter in Korean
Anyang Haseyo! Our much loved microblogging site, Twitter, has launched a Korean version of its site – adding the number of supported languages to seven. Other languages that have already been supported are English, Spanish, Italian, German, French and Japanese.
Twitter, who posted a post in Korean on their blog said that the reason for the Korean release was due to the number of Twitter users in Korea which has increased tenfold in the last year.
Twitter has also made its official Android and iPhone apps available in Korean.
- RT @PavelASamsonov: The most underrated #uxdesign skill is delivery. Design impact is not measured by the number of likes on your Dribbble… 2 months ago
- How Humans Get Hacked: Yuval Noah Harari & Tristan Harris Talk with WIRED video.wired.com/watch/yuval-ha… 3 months ago
- @yeesookyan Nice stuff! 3 months ago
- @yeesookyan Thanks Yan!!! 😊😊😊 (Haha I'm in KL now) 3 months ago
- RT @rjs: Tech shouldn’t be downstream from design, and design shouldn’t be downstream from tech. You need both together from the beginning… 3 months ago