Facebook Adds HTTPS Support
Facebook is finally allowing its users to be able to access the site via a HTTP Secure (HTTPS) connection.
HTTP Secure (HTTPS) is a combination of HTTP with SSL/TLS protocol to provide an encrypted and secure communication between your computer and a web server. This will increase the security of information on Facebook especially after Facebook co-founder, Mark Zuckenberg’s fan page got hacked a couple of days ago.
This feature is available of the Account Settings page. If you are unable to see it, it should be coming soon as Facebook is gradually rolling it out.
- RT @PavelASamsonov: The most underrated #uxdesign skill is delivery. Design impact is not measured by the number of likes on your Dribbble… 2 months ago
- How Humans Get Hacked: Yuval Noah Harari & Tristan Harris Talk with WIRED video.wired.com/watch/yuval-ha… 3 months ago
- @yeesookyan Nice stuff! 3 months ago
- @yeesookyan Thanks Yan!!! 😊😊😊 (Haha I'm in KL now) 3 months ago
- RT @rjs: Tech shouldn’t be downstream from design, and design shouldn’t be downstream from tech. You need both together from the beginning… 3 months ago