Foodily – A Search Engine just for Food
Randomly browsing the internet always makes you end up in a really great website. And this is something I have to share with you. Foodily.com is a search engine tool that only searches for food recipes. It’s interface is simple with two main boxes -the first one to type in the food you are searching for and the second one (which I find really cool) is where you can type in any ingredients you don’t want to be included.
The site has an easy to read – app like – interface with simple instructions to cook the dish. You can also share these recipes with your Facebook friends or Twitter followers.
This site is great for those who don’t want to keep tons of cooking books, or if you’re looking for recipes while on the go. It’s also great for those with health problems and are required to avoid certain ingredients such as oil, sugar et cetera.
Certainly a great site. Thumbs Up from me! You guys should really check it out.
- RT @PavelASamsonov: The most underrated #uxdesign skill is delivery. Design impact is not measured by the number of likes on your Dribbble… 2 months ago
- How Humans Get Hacked: Yuval Noah Harari & Tristan Harris Talk with WIRED video.wired.com/watch/yuval-ha… 3 months ago
- @yeesookyan Nice stuff! 3 months ago
- @yeesookyan Thanks Yan!!! 😊😊😊 (Haha I'm in KL now) 3 months ago
- RT @rjs: Tech shouldn’t be downstream from design, and design shouldn’t be downstream from tech. You need both together from the beginning… 3 months ago