However, none of the policies have changed. The policies have just been rewritten in a more understandable way and organised to make it easier for its users to read on how their Facebook information is actually being used. This policy is still just a draft and it’s official policy is still available for view (although, I’m not sure if you will want to).
and this is how the new one looks like:
- RT @PavelASamsonov: The most underrated #uxdesign skill is delivery. Design impact is not measured by the number of likes on your Dribbble… 2 months ago
- How Humans Get Hacked: Yuval Noah Harari & Tristan Harris Talk with WIRED video.wired.com/watch/yuval-ha… 3 months ago
- @yeesookyan Nice stuff! 3 months ago
- @yeesookyan Thanks Yan!!! 😊😊😊 (Haha I'm in KL now) 3 months ago
- RT @rjs: Tech shouldn’t be downstream from design, and design shouldn’t be downstream from tech. You need both together from the beginning… 3 months ago