Like & Follower – Malaysia’s New Social Media Advertising Space [REVIEW]
I recently got to know of a site that is trying to gather all Malaysian businesses that use the social media to advertise their brand. Like & Follower acts as an advertising platform for the social media created by a few guys with real interest with developing/social media, and I also noticed that one of them is an ex-Hartamasian (a shoutout to the ex-Hartamasian!)
Like & Follower displays this ads as small icons in blocks, categorized by several categories namely Fashion & Living, Beauty & Health, Food & Beverages, Photography, Self-Promotion, Services, Automotive, Wedding & Events. I’m pretty sure more categories would be added soon once the volume of advertisers increase. The site is rather organized with a simple yet attractive design. The simplicity actually attracts people to have a good look at this icons. When you hover an icon, you can view it’s details, including links to their Twitter and Facebook pages.
Advertising on the site is simple and affordable. Their charges are just RM2/week for the block section, RM5/week for the sponsored section and RM20/week for the featured section.
This is certainly a great site to gather all the social media accounts of Malaysian businesses. A great idea and certainly one filled with potential.
- RT @PavelASamsonov: The most underrated #uxdesign skill is delivery. Design impact is not measured by the number of likes on your Dribbble… 2 months ago
- How Humans Get Hacked: Yuval Noah Harari & Tristan Harris Talk with WIRED video.wired.com/watch/yuval-ha… 3 months ago
- @yeesookyan Nice stuff! 3 months ago
- @yeesookyan Thanks Yan!!! 😊😊😊 (Haha I'm in KL now) 3 months ago
- RT @rjs: Tech shouldn’t be downstream from design, and design shouldn’t be downstream from tech. You need both together from the beginning… 3 months ago